Heating Tune-Up Service
During the year, your heating system accumulates dust and dirt, making it less efficient and costing you additional money in utility bills. After reviewing our heating service calls from last year, we discovered that a lot of these calls were due to a problem caused by lack of regular furnace tune-ups and maintenance. That’s why Mr. Central has developed a comprehensive 21-point Precision Heater Tune-Up and Professional Heating System Cleaning…and we are offering it at an unbeatable price of only $89*!
*Oil Furnaces: Call For A Quote
Why is Mr. Central Making This Special Offer…and Why Should You Take Advantage NOW?
ONE: This is a great way for us to introduce homeowners in Aiken, North Augusta, Augusta, Evans to our unbeatable fast, clean and professional heating services.
TWO: Industry experts are forecasting that energy prices are going to skyrocket in the months ahead. Electric and gas rates have already risen this year and are expected to continue to rise in the future. A precision tune-up and cleaning helps your furnace run more efficiently and use less energy…saving you money.
THREE: This special offer is the best thing you can do to prevent costly furnace and heating system breakdowns BEFORE they occur and to assure that your heating system is performing at peak efficiency throughout the winter and into next season.
So for a limited time, not only will you get a thorough tune-up of your heating system, you’ll have it performed by a seasoned Mr. Central heating and furnace professional. It’s the smartest thing you can do to guarantee a warm, worry-free, energy-efficient home during the winter ahead!
This 21-Point Precision Tune-Up
Your Mr. Central heating technician will perform a complete 21-step precision tune-up and professional cleaning of your furnace or heating system that will take nearly one hour to complete. It’s like having your furnace rejuvenated to factory fresh condition!
Electric or Gas Furnace 21-Point Precision Tune-Up – $89
- Camera inspection of furnace and heat exchanger
- Test airflow for deadly carbon monoxide
- Test ignition system for safe and proper operation
- Test safety and control circuits for proper operation
- Test exhaust system for proper venting
- Lubricate and clean blower motor air vents
- Measure temperature differences – supply and return
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable)
- Calibrate and level thermostat
- Inspect for combustible materials around furnace
- Brush, clean and vacuum burner
- Brush, clean and vacuum heat exchanger
- Test furnace flame for proper burn mechanism
- Clean or replace up to a 1″ filter
- Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency
- Lubricate all moving parts per manufacturer
- Measure amperage and voltage of blower motor
- Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring
- Clean upper and lower combustion vents
- Test for natural gas leaks
- Clean furnace exterior
Gas Boiler 24-Point Precision Tune-Up – $89
- Cycle boiler from thermostat to verify unit is functioning
- Inspect system for general problems (water leakage, burnt wires, physical damage)
- Verify appropriate supply of combustion air to boiler system
- Inspect boiler circuits for presence of air in piping
- Check for accumulation of dirt or rust on vent piping or draft hood. Also verify there are no holes, sagging of pipe, or signs of damage
- Ensure flue is sealed at chimney base
- Check boiler pressurization and add or remove pressure if needed
- Check condition and operation of all air elimination devices
- Check and test boiler high limit aquastat control & settings
- Drain expansion test (if applicable)
- Inspect expansion tanks for evidence of leakage or air infiltration
- If expansion tank is “diaphragm” type, check for proper pressurization
- Ensure that the safety relief valve pipe is 6” above the floor and that there are no leaks present
- Check and document flue draft readings using a draft meter
- Test low water cut-off devices for proper operation (if applicable)
- Test operation of any and all safety devices
- Complete a comprehensive combustion analysis and document all readings
- Check for appropriate gas pressure both from the meter and to the manifold
- Verify there are no gas leaks on piping with a leak detection solution and/or electronic leak detector
- Verify proper operation of all circulator pumps, zone valves, and relays
- Check and inspect flame ignition and proving circuits
- Oil/lubricate motors or pumps (if applicable)
- Test for proper voltage to the boiler
- Verify integrity of all wiring/electrical connections
Oil Furnace or Oil Boiler 21-Point Precision Tune-Up – Call For A Quote
- Disconnect and inspect flue piping from unit
- Sweep out accessible soot & vacuum from equipment
- Brush and vacuum flue pipe
- Clean area around the burner
- Remove and replace oil filter
- Remove and replace pump strainer, if applicable
- Replace oil nozzle with OEM specified replacement
- Clean & inspect electrodes for damage & cracks in the porcelain body
- Set electrode spacing to OEM specifications
- Clean the combustion head of all soot and debris
- Remove and clean flame detection device (CAD Cell)
- Inspect the ignition transformer & any associated wiring/electrical connections
- Clean the blower wheel and air control of any lint or debris
- Check all wiring for secure connections & overall integrity
- Inspect area for oil leaks
- Inspect all oil lines and fittings for leaks & secure connections
- Adjust burner to OEM specifications and/or industry standards
- Oil motors, if applicable
- Check for correct voltage supply to burner
- Complete a thorough & proper heat exchanger safety inspection
- Perform a thorough & accurate combustion analysis & make any necessary adjustments to ensure optimum performance & efficiency
60 minutes is all it takes to be assured of worry-free heater operation the rest of the winter!
VIP Maintenance Plans
Regular service of your Heating and Air Conditioning System can save you thousands of dollars over the long haul in energy costs. In fact, as much as $600 per year! Regular service extends the life of your system. Your membership will virtually pay for itself year after year. We have a maintenance plan for every system and budget.
Schedule Your Heating System Appointment!
Mr. Central serves Aiken, North Augusta, Augusta, Evans and the surrounding CSRA, with 24 hour emergency service. Our service vehicles are located throughout the CSRA, so we are always nearby.