We Proudly Sell Kohler Generators
Remember the horror of the great ice storm of 2014? Days on end with no electricity, no heat, no tv. Although rare it can and will happen again, along with other disruptive events like high winds, brown-outs, aging and blown transformers and vehicle accidents that take down utility poles.
And that means a freezer full of steaks and ice cream in the garbage; a refrigerator full of food and drinks down the drain; no Facebook; no alarm system; no lights; and in some cases no water. It's inconvenient, expensive, uncomfortable and most importantly, may compromise your family's safety. But it doesn't have to be that way. A standby generator offers continuous, uninterrupted power in the event of an outage. The result: continuous comfort, convenience and safety.
A standby home generator keeps your power on during an outage. It’s installed outside your house (like an AC unit) and comes on automatically — whether you’re home or away. All within seconds of a power outage. Plus home generators run on propane or natural gas, so there’s no refueling. Home generators from Kohler Power Systems are engineered to provide reliable, power in any environment.
One thing to keep in mind: this is not a DIY project. It all begins with a home visit with Mr. Central, your KOHLER dealer. We'll help you choose the perfect size generator, the right fuel source and the best installation locations for your generator and transfer switch.
Power It All
KOHLER generators can power your entire home. Take a look.
- During an outage, your food is the first thing to go. That’s a lot of hard-earned cash out the window. Good news though: we love your groceries as much as you do.
- V, tablet, computer. These things keep you connected to the world and what you love to do. We keep them powered and protected from erratic power surges.
- Whether it's the dead of winter or the dog days of summer, your HVAC is what keeps your family comfy and your home protected. And when your HVAC's happy, everybody's happy.
- Let there be light. That’s our philosophy anyway. Come tornado, hail or ice storm, your home will still be sunny inside.
- Running water is a big deal -- you need it for drinking, cleaning and flushing. On the other hand, if it’s running into your basement that’s another kind of big deal—really big. If your home depends on well water or a sump pump, we keep everything working as it should. That means faucets, toilets, showers, washing machine, sump pump and more.